White cabinets are one of the most popular choices among buyers, but making the room stand out can be a bit tricky. We’ve chosen 5 easy ways that will give any kitchen a makeover of a lifetime.
1. Use a fun backsplash. Get inspired! There is a wide variety of materials and colors you can choose from. You can go for glossy acrylic laminates in bold colors, beadboards in nice earth tones, ceramic tiles and mosaics or even go a little crazy and use corkboards or blackboard paint, anything you can think of.
2. Open shelf displays. Take advantage of your vases and other colorful trinkets you have a hard time finding a place for. These are wonderful personal touches for your kitchen. The best part is that you can change them up depending on the seasons and constantly change the look of your area.
3. Go green. Adding potted plants to your kitchen is a great way to bring some life and color to it. You can even adapt them to a rail close by your cooking area and have your natural herbs by you when you need them most.
4. Complementing Countertops. Light wood tones, such as the Numerar Countertop in Birch (pictured above), go great with traditional white cabinets. Dark woods can be used as well and even for more contemporary styles. You can also go for plastic laminate countertops for a more affordable solution, which comes in different colors and textures. Dark stone counters work great as well.
5. Add some color. Finally, treat your walls to some emotions. Whether you want soothing blues, or bold oranges, and even chocolate browns you can easily set the mood you want for your kitchen.